POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : MegaPOV support in next Moray version? : Re: MegaPOV support in next Moray version? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:32:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV support in next Moray version?
From: Ken
Date: 27 Jun 2000 02:36:14
Message: <39584A71.70F683B9@pacbell.net>
Ian Burgmyer wrote:

> I don't know if this was asked or not, but will there be MegaPOV support in
> the next Moray version?

Not that I presume to know for sure but I don't think Lutz is in the
habit of supporting unofficial versions of POV-Ray - no matter how
great they may be.

> Or will POV 3.5 be out at the time and so it won't really matter and will be
> fully official?  ;-)

It will likely be sometime after the release of 3.5. How else will
Lutz know what features to try to support ?

Presumptuously yours,

--
Ken Tyler